oleh sorensen pada 07 November 2007 dalam sony ericsson
Sony Ericsson W890i
The New Sony Ericsson W890 Walkman phone offers the benefit of an expandable memory, which can be upgraded as your music collection grows. A 2GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) is provided in-box. If you tire of these, tune in to your favourite station using the W890’s FM Radio.
The W890’s 3.2 megapixel camera allows you to record the moment for posterity. One-press access to the camera means you need never miss a shot. Plus, instantly upload your photos to your personal online gallery, or ‘blogsite’, to let your friends know what you’re up to.
The W890 Walkman phone is a HSDPA/UMTS 2100 and GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 phone and will be available in selected markets from Q1 2008. Espresso Black, Mocha Brown and Sparking Silver colours will be available.
The W898c Walkman phone is a GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 phone for the China market only.
More W890 Details:
- Screen: 262,144 colour
- TFTResolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Size: 2 inchesSize: 104 x 46.5 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 78 grams
- 3.2 Megapixel camera
- Stereo speakers
- 2 GB M2 memory stick
- FM radio with RDS
- Macromedia FlashJava
- PictBridge printing
- RSS feeds
- Access NetFront Web browser
- Phone memory: Up to 28 MB
- Memory Stick Micro (M2) support
- Talk time GSM: Up to 9 hrs 30 min
- Standby time GSM: Up to 360 hrs
- Talk time UMTS: Up to 4 hrs 30 min (W898c: n/a)
- Standby time UMTS: Up to 310 hrs (W898c: n/a)
- Video call time: Up to 3 hrs (W898c: n/a)
- Music listening time: Up to 20 hrs
- Networks (W890): UMTS/HSDPA 2100 GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Networks (W898c): GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (62)